The date

Posted by James | Posted in | Posted on 17:30


Emma has her op on 28th of march 2013, I am writing this so I have a record on how Emma is coping daily and how I am feeling over the course of her operation and recovery period.

When I had the call off  Emma saying that she had a date for the Operation that she has been waiting for  around 5 years, I was happy for her as she really wants it bad, but then when she told me the date I was at first in shock and lost for words but then I was scared because I think its the thought of as her boyfriend I cant take away any of the pain or stress of going through such a big thing away from her,  I soon realised that just being there by her side and being her rock through the next couple of months  and take away all unnecessary stress away so she can recover smoothly.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment