First visit :)

Posted by James | Posted in | Posted on 14:32

Well just come back from going to visit Emma , I can honestly say I am so proud of her, she has been so brave going through this today and she hasn't moaned at all, she's doing really well.  She was in theatre for about 6 hours then recovery room for 2 hours. When we walked onto the ward you could notice the difference straight away she looks so much better with her Nose altered and the top jaw and lower jaw and her chin done.   

She was abit sick but that was because of the blood in her stomach but it was doing her good getting it up, I helped look after her buy wiping her mouth as she drooled abit and a just making her comphy  also using the suction to clean her mouth out ,

Unfortuantly visiting hours was only 1 half hour long but I shall be going tomorrow at 3.30 - 4.30 and 6.30 till 8 again but fingers crossed if everything goes well she may come home tomorrow as she is doing really well but I have told her not to rush.

I will let everyone know how she is feeling tomorrow and keep you posted.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment